Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas On A Budget.

As many of us know this economy sucks and it doesn't help with prices going up. Me and Ryan had a long talk about the holidays coming up especially Christmas (my favorite holiday and not just for the presents) and we were talking about how many people we had to buy for. The total comes to 21 people and that's just immediate family. I totally freaked out when i realized how much that was and i really wasn't sure how we were going to be able to do christmas this year until today. I was job hunting when i stopped in at T.J Maxx (one of my favorite stores) and actually walked around the ENTIRE store and as i rounded one of the isles i seen it they had a kids department and they had toys and stuff. So my curiosity got the best of me and i went over and looked and they had alot of toys that were on the kids christmas lists for practically nothing! Then as i started looking around more i fount more ideas for christmas gifts. So my plan of action now is to make a list of all the people we have to buy for and then start little by little christmas shopping. Ill update my blog as i go along.

What are your christmas shopping plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment